Monday, November 29, 2010

Trying out something new...Don't be too harsh please!



I've been contemplating publishing a blog for a while now. Not that I have anything interesting or novel to say, I just need some sort of outlet. Also, I figured this would help me survive my first deployment! My goal is this: No matter how bad the days may go, writing it out will (hopefully) help me bring it all into perspective.  

I am a very lucky person. I have a husband that loves me more than I deserve and who's trust I will never question. We have been through more than most realize or that I will ever share.

We are blessed with an amazing daughter. For me, she is proof that everything happens for a reason. I fell in love with her instantly and it only grows stronger each day.


I have a great group of family and friends I can count on. 

So I will count my blessings each day instead of getting dragged down by the negative. I will try to be there for those who need a shoulder to lean on or need someone to vent to. I will not judge or give unwanted advise. I don't pretend to have all the answers but I'll help you find them as much as I can. 

I plan on writing whatever is going through my head, so it looks like I am putting myself out there to people to judge and criticize. Please be gentle!




No comments:

Post a Comment