Friday, May 3, 2013

DIY Ombre Nails

Yup, I have jumped on the ombre bandwagon. After seeing all of these "easy" nail design how-to's on Pinterest I was itching to try some of them out. I picked an ombre one because it seemed pretty goof proof and I had all the supplies at home.


Ta-Da! They turned out pretty cute right?! By the way, my nails are NEVER this long. One of the benefits of being preggo, super strong nails!

I am NOT a huge fan of either baby pink or bright pink on my nails, but for some strange reason when I put the two of them together it was a match made in ombre heaven!

The tutorial was super easy to follow and had great photos, check it out here. Also feel free to check on my all things pretty board on Pinterest to see what else I am contemplating doing! 

The lighter color is Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Fast Dry Nail Color #205 Pink Blink and the darker color is Essie #264 Watermelon.

I have so many other color combos I want to try out, looks like this will be my go to for nail design....for now!    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment