Saturday, December 3, 2011

Good Wine, Good Friends, & Great Deals!


This is how I am unwinding after a crazy few days. My "secret santa" brought me a new set of Mikasa wine glasses & a bottle of moscato and I could not be happier! I am so fortunate to have finally found great friends. Actually, I am doubly blessed because I have 2 groups (Play Group ladies and my "Big E" ladies) of great ladies that I can call on at a moments notice, trust with my secrets, rant to when I need someone to listen, and count on them to be there for myself & my family.

I made another dress yesterday as a birthday gift. It turned out really well, I loved the contrasting pockets. This was my first time making a pullover dress!




I have my first "Tacky Christmas Sweater" party coming up and I have no ugly sweater! So I went to Goodwill to find one. I didn't find an ugly sweater, but I found a whole lot more goodies. I paid $39 for 4 long sleeve tops for me, 3 long sleeve tops for Little Miss, a sweater dress & shawl for her, and a pair of adjustable pants! These clothes look so new I am wondering why someone would give them up. I found a white cable knit sweater from Ann Taylor Loft, a new black Nike hoodie jacket, a grey GAP hoodie, a bright green top from Izaac Mizrahi. Little Miss scored Oshkosh jeans, a GAP corduroy jacket, a Gymboree top, a shawl from Children's Place, and a sweater dress from Old Navy. If you break it down, we averaged $3.90 per piece of clothing. I tried on some jeans from BeBe and True Religion but they were the low rise ones, low rise jeans do not work on me since I had Little Miss. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I have major plumber's crack whenever I wear low rise jeans. 



 So does anyone have an ugly sweater I can borrow for my "Tacky Christmas Sweater" party next week?
















1 comment:

  1. Nicht nur für Neukunden gibt es immer wieder interessante Angebote. sky rückholangebote, die ihren Vertrag kündigen, eine ganze Reihe von Angeboten.

    ReplyDelete