Friday, July 20, 2012

Oh How I Love a Good Dress...

Tonight we have our adult's halfway party, which means we are on the downhill side of this deployment! I am mostly excited about the cute dress I am wearing tonight, want to see it? 


Its a Jessica Simpson dress I found on sale at TJ Maxx, the pictures show the dress in the color biscay bay. My dress is a different color called porcelain rose. Its a pinkish coral color.



Speaking of dresses, now would be a good time to start planning on a homecoming dress!

A few months back I won an amazing dress from eShakti.com, remember this post? I am still keeping my dress a surprise (hehehehe) but I can tell you one thing, its amazing! I chose to have my dress customized to my measurements so I am not exaggerating when I say this dress was made for me.

I just love eShakti's customization feature. When I go shopping for clothes, I always try everything on before I buy. Of course, you can't do that when you shop online. So instead of "guessing" what size will fit me, I chose to have the dress customized to my measurements. Another thing about eShakti's sizing, even if you don't chose the customization they tell you exactly what measurements are for each size! So when you buy a dress from eShakti, you know exactly what you are purchasing.

  • All styles in all sizes 0-26W
  • Customize at $7.50: made to your size, shape, and style. FREE THE FIRST TIME YOU CUSTOMIZE!
  • Ships in 5 business days, delivers in 8-12 business day including custom clothing.
  • FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100



Did you know that eShakti is having a huge 40% off sale right now? If that isn't a good enough excuse to shop for a dress, top, skirt, or accessories, I am able to offer my readers and ADDITIONAL 10% OFF CODE: SE24SXN! You can use this code on top of the 40% off sale, you can use this code on all regular priced items too. However, this code cannot be used with overstock items.


Here are a few of the goodies available in the 40% off sale:


Floral Eyelet Dress

Flying Saucer Dress

One Shoulder Poplin Cotton Dress

Oval Dot Mesh Sequin Maxi

Striped Pleats Dress


Color Club Wristlet (3 colors available!)

Who doesn't love a good sale? I am very tempted to buy another dress...or top...or purse...At 40% off and then an additional 10% using the code SE24SXN, it is too good of a deal to pass up!





















No comments:

Post a Comment