Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mmm Cookies!

I have been baking quite a bit lately and my Pampered Chef consultant shared a recipe with me that I MUST share with everyone! It is super easy and it comes out amazing every-time. I figured with the holiday season coming up, a new cookie recipe is needed!

Fast & Easy Cookies 
1 cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
Optional: morsels or nuts

Mix together fully (I use my PC Mix N Scraper). Scoop onto cookie sheet (I use my bar stone!), 1 tbsp. is a good size! Flatten slightly. Bake at 350 for 10 mins. Let cool & enjoy!

I have tried this with a few different cake mixes, my two faves are spice cake with pecans and yellow cake with chocolate chips! The combinations are almost endless; my next batch will be red velvet cake with white chocolate chips. Let me know what you come up with!


2 of the cookies disappeared mysteriously before I took the picture...


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment