Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hooray Randomness!

 Saw this over at The Ramblings of a Marine Wife and since I am feeling quite random today, I decided to fill it out myself!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:40 a.m.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!
4. What is your favourite TV show? I have a few: Glee, House, Teen Mom, Real Housewives of OC, NJ, BH (hate ATL and NY)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I would definitely stay in the US, I would love to try living near the mountains since we've been on the coast for almost 4 years now.
6. What did you have for breakfast? English muffin breakfast sandwich with southwestern style egg beater and slice of cheddar. Can't forget the coffee!
7. What is your favorite food? I miss cajun food
8. Foods you dislike? Pizza with pineapples
9. Favorite place to eat? Right now, in love with Yukai Byuffe
10. Favorite dressing? I love homemade vinaigrette
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2011 RAV4 :)
12. What are your favorite clothes? I will take any chance I get to dress up, so I am usually overdressed but I don't care. Most of the clothes in my closet are from The Limited
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Working on being a full time 1/2 full sort of girl, I still have my 1/2 empty days  
15. Where would you want to retire? What is retirement? Way too far off to think about!
16. Favorite time of day? I like the mornings when I still have time to do everything!
17. Where were you born? Baton Rouge, Louisiana  
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football, Geaux Tigers!
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Victoria's Secret Bombshell.
20. What is your favorite face cream? Is that like lotion? I use Clinique Dramatically Different Gel Lotion
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Ones that actually work as intended!
22. People watcher? Definitely, and even Little Miss enjoys it!
23. Are you a morning or night person? I can handle either, just not on the same day
24. Do you have any pets? 2 gray & white cats
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I get to see my husband today, no duty!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a teacher until I realized kids talk back...
27. What is your favorite memory? Christmas at my grandparent's house in WI
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I like pets, but would rather not have any right now
29. Are you married? According to my marriage license and the state of Louisiana
30. Always wear your seat belt? I don't believe that is a question. If it is, its the stupidest one I've heard in a while
31. Been in a car accident? Yes.
32. Any pet peeves? I HATE liars and hypocrites
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Veggies
34. Favorite flower? Pretty ones LOL
35. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick-Fil-A or Panda Express
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
38. From whom did you get your last email? Probably Groupon or LivingSocial hahaha
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? The Limited, hands down
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? My toddler and husband prevent spontaneity
41. Like your job? Of course!
42. Broccoli? Yup
43. What was your favorite vacation? Honeymoon in Europe!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Probably my husband and kiddo
45. What are you listening to right now? Elmo sing about potty training
46. What is your favorite color? Blue
47. How many tattoos do you have? 1
48. Coffee drinker? Everyday
49. Nicknames? Momma?
50. What are you doing next? Going to the gym















No comments:

Post a Comment