Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Five

Today I am going to try out something new, thanks Flip Flops and Combat Boots!
All you have to do is grab the button (its on the sidebar) and list the five things that made you...
Excited
Joyful
Thankful
Happy
Pumped 
  1. I am Excited to have the Christmas gifts all wrapped and under the tree/packaged to ship! Now for the trip to the post office...
  2. I am Joyful that my Christmas tree is finally complete! I hung the candy canes today, its picture perfect to me :)
  3. Today I am Thankful the Hubs had duty and didn't have to drive home in the horrible traffic nor has to drive to work in the icy conditions predicted for the morning commuters.
  4. What makes me Happy? All the windows are being replaced in our townhouse on Saturday! Hooray for more energy efficient windows!
  5. I am Pumped my family will be in town in a week!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment