Thursday, February 24, 2011

Alot going on!

Wow life sure hasn't slowed down yet! I am finally on the mend after my battle with food poisoning: NEVER eat the food at the zoo in Norfolk. I haven't jumped on a scale yet, but I am pretty sure I lost almost 10 lbs. since I couldn't eat for 3 days. I feel like my clothes are falling off me and I hate that.

Now I am vacation so I have a few extra helping hands around. Not that my friends aren't great help with Little Miss, but come on you can't replace Grandma & Grandpa! This vacation could not have come at a better time. Though I am teasing my mom that its a working vacation for me. I've probably spent 4 hours working on FRG stuff since my plane landed on Tuesday. Actually, while I was on a 3 hour layover in Baltimore I was on the phone booking childcare for our Halfway Party! It is proving to be a lot of work but I am so excited to see how everything will turn out. 

Yesterday we hit up the outlet mall. I LOVE shopping at the outlet, especially for Little Miss. She now has a new summer wardrobe and we made some great purchases at Stride Rite. Their shoes are great, but I refuse to pay $40 for a pair of shoes for her so thank goodness they had an outlet. We found her 2 new pairs (I paid less than what I would have paid for one pair at their normal store!), one of them being a pair of sandals she can wear to the beach or in the water anywhere! Does anyone else get excited when they buy stuff at a great price?

Little Miss has been really enjoying playing with her cousin K, she is 6 months younger than Little Miss. Someone should have explained to K that Little Miss is a hugger. Oh and Little Miss is now calling me "MAMA", right now I am loving it! I am sure eventually I may want a name change though...

I got my first email from Hubs today after he's been in the dark ages for over a week now. He was out pirate hunting. Nope, I'm not even kidding! I told him before he left that he would be out pirate hunting on the open seas...he told me I was being silly. HA! I was right and that doesn't happen very often. For those of you confused, my husband's ship was involved in the pirate fiasco where 4 American citizens were killed. We haven't been able to communicate with them until today so I am excited to finally hear from him. Not that I was worried about him in any way, I mean pirates vs. naval fleet, come on! 

I have lots of plans while I am home, including getting my first tattoo! I will share all of my adventures with you guys :)






No comments:

Post a Comment