Monday, February 7, 2011

Bitchy Much?

So today hasn't been my best of days. I blame hormones, the weather, and lack of sleep to name a few. Those sound like good excuses right? Though I am afraid excuses just don't cut it when I turn into Miss Bitch. Yup, that is my split personality. I don't know exactly what prompted her to come out today but boy was she heard. 

I had a great weekend with friends and I was happier then ever when I fell asleep last night. Saturday I went out with an old friend from jr. high & high school. She actually married a sailor too and has been up here a while longer than me. She was a huge help when I moved up here and was lost. It was her birthday this past week so a few of us girls got together for dinner and dancing. It was the first time I have been out to a club in 3 years...wow. I had alot of fun, the girls I was with were so easy going. Then last night I went to another friend's house for a Superbowl Party and had a blast. Last night I remember thinking how lucky I was to have such a great group of people in my life. Also my Hubs is one step closer to adding "SW" by his name, I am one proud wife! So why did Miss Bitch pay a visit today?


So for anyone I offended unintentionally (or intentionally!), I apologize. Though days like this remind me that for once I have REAL, GENUINE people in my life that understand we all have bad days and are willing to overlook it. 


What does everyone else call their "split personality"?





4 comments:

  1. my "split personality" only shows up when i don't get enough sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for joining the SW crowd! :) I don't have an alterego - I yam what I yam. I do remind DH that I'm the HBIC though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha mines name is scarlett. :) youre not to blame when they want to come out, theres no stopping them. haha.

    ReplyDelete