Thursday, March 8, 2012

Easy Meatloaf Recipe!



I found this recipe a few years ago online and it has been my go-to when I need to throw something together on the fly. I usually take a package of lean ground beef out of the deep freezer in the morning and throw it in the fridge to defrost during the day. But when I forget, that is what the defrost button is for on the microwave right?

The reasons I love this recipe: Prep time is less than 10 minutes, there are 5 ingredients, I can throw it in the oven then take care of things around the house, and Hubs says its the best meatloaf he's ever had (shh don't tell my MIL)!

Easy Meatloaf
2lbs lean ground beef
1 pkg. stuffing mix for chicken
1 cup of water
2 eggs
1/2 cup bbq sauce
  1. Heat oven to 375.
  2. Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.
  3. Shape into a loaf in 13x9 baking dish OR put in meatloaf pan.
  4. Top with additional BBQ sauce and ketchup if desired.
  5. Bake for an hour.
Wasn't that the easiest meatloaf recipe ever? It is very simple, but very yummy! I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do around here!






No comments:

Post a Comment