Friday, March 23, 2012

Review: Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Hair, Beach Waves

I have been searching for a way to achieve sexy, effortless beach waves. I have tried curlers. I have tried the sock bun. Then I came across this gem at TJ Maxx: Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Hair. I decided to give it a try. 


*Oh my goodness, I am in love!*


I tried it out this morning, I had showered last night and slept on my wet hair. So it was a hot mess this morning. I figured it was the perfect excuse to try out my new product! My hair is as straight as a board, I am not exaggerating by saying it has zero wave to it. 

As soon as I sprayed this stuff in, I could see a difference. It was a nice, light mist that smelled wonderful; not too strong and faintly sweet. It didn't make my hair stiff or wet looking once it dried. I simply scrunched up pieces of my hair after I sprayed it and finger styled. So very easy!

My hair held all day, even outside in the humidity. This product even offers some UV protection, which is great since I spend a lot of time outside. 

This product is definitely worth buying!


I am so happy to have found this product, I only paid $9.99 at TJ Maxx and when I looked it up online I saw it retails around $25!





No comments:

Post a Comment