Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pinterest Review: Sonia Kashuk Perfectly Neutral

 

Ever since Urban Decay came out with their newest Naked palette (its eye makeup, get your minds out of the gutter!), I have been seriously debating buying it. The problem: Its $50! I am glad I held off on buying it because I found this alternative palette that costs less than $20 PLUS a tutorial on how to use it. If you don't follow The Small Things blog or her Pinterest boards, you are missing out on amazing hair & makeup tutorials!

The Sonia Kashuk Perfectly Neutral palette can be found at Target for under $20. After watching Kate's tutorial, I realized I needed a new eye makeup brush but I was able to pick up an E.L.F. Defining Eye Brush for $1. E.L.F. makeup brushes are amazing by the way and super cheap!

I was very impressed with the quality of the powder, it was a much silkier powder than most other equally priced ones. The colors looked the same on my skin as they did in the palette. Which is great because I hate it when you buy eye shadow and you have to put on a ton of it to get the color you want! The palette comes with an eye shadow primer, but I like to use Urban Decay in Sin. With my primer, the eye shadow lasted all day!

I am so very happy I found out about this eye shadow palette, thanks Kate! I wanted to share this with all my friends, I hope you like it as much as I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment