Friday, January 7, 2011

My First Blog Award!


I received my first blog award! When I found out I was beyond ecstatic. Huge thanks to Lindsey at Just Another Milspouse for giving me this award. Check out her blog, she's a fantastic milspouse blogger :) Now that I've gotten this, I have to do the following:

  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. Done & Done!
  2. Share 7 things about yourself:
  • I love dark chocolate! My favorite is the dark chocolate Toblerone bars.
  • I am a bit obsessive about cleaning my house. I vacuum the living room carpet 3-4 times a week.
  • I like to dress up to run errands. For some reason I feel better about myself when I am dressed in something other than a T-shirt and jeans.
  • Right now I am obsessed with wearing tights & ankle boots with my skirts & dresses. I guess it is my feeble attempt at being trendy.
  • For Christmas I gave everyone moisturizing socks from Bath&Body Works. My mom gave me 2 pair and I wear them all the time. My feet are so soft!
  • I have a fear of clowns and balloons. Yup, I am afraid of popping balloons. 
  • Little Miss and I share the same middle name. I was named for my Irish heritage and I wanted to pass the name down to her.
    3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award. Working on it, some of you don't have an email posted anywhere I can see :(







1 comment: