Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Rest for the Weary

Today has been unusually long. Little Miss & I are both exhausted. Luckily she will be able to sleep tonight, but will I? Last night I couldn't fall asleep. I was literally taking in every last moment having my husband next to me in our bed. He was snoring away but I really didn't mind. I think I may miss his snoring a little...maybe. I do get to see him one last time in the morning before the ship pulls away. As this is my first deployment, everything is new to me. I've realized that I don't like the whole "goodbye" bit. I am not good at goodbyes I always end up feeling like I'm frozen in place but time is zooming by too fast out of my control. But part of me is looking forward to tomorrow. All of my friends have made plans that will keep me busy for the next 2 days. I have breakfast and lunch plans already plus a play date that will surely wear Little Miss out! I am looking forward to the distraction and getting this deployment over with!

Time to talk about something more upbeat and happy. I was contacted by CSN Stores before the new year and they asked me to host a giveaway! I am very excited to have the opportunity to give something back to those of you that keep up with my blog. I am going to post the giveaway tomorrow so check back tomorrow to find out how to win!

Project Gratitude Day 10: 
How many days can I say that I am gracious for the amazing women that are here to take care of me? In my opinion, not enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment