Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday Five

lucky
delighted 
ecstatic
giggly
joyed
 
I am lucky that Little Miss is such a good girl (most of the time!). It makes military life go so much smoother since she is so easy going. She is okay if we hanging out at home or if we are out & about running errands. As long I keep her fed and dry, she's good to go!
 
I am delighted to be in talks about hosting my first blog giveaway! I was contacted and we are working out the details. 
 
I am ecstatic about the surprise gift I'm making my Hubs to help him during the first few weeks of his deployment. I hope he likes it as much as I've enjoyed making it!
 
I get to see the Hubs tomorrow and maybe for one day of the weekend, it makes me giggly every time I think about seeing him! 
 
I am joyed at all the new babies that made their appearance in the last few weeks! The most recent one happened today.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: