Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Five

Time for Thursday Five! Make sure you join in & link up over at Flip Flops & Combat Boots! Here are the 5 things that made me:
Happy
Jubilant
Grateful
Loved
Thankful
I am unexpectedly Happy today and one reason is because of all the plans I am getting to make to keep busy during deployment! The Bestie & I got into a crazy brainstorming session (Thanks to A.W.!) and the possibilities are looking pretty amazing. 

I am Jubilant because I am hosting my first giveaway! Click here to find out how to win!

I am so very much Grateful for the ladies that I was able to meet up with this morning after we were kicked off the ship. Thank you ladies for distracting me and keeping me company.

I felt so Loved today because of all the unexpected well wishes, kind words, and friends out of the blue showing support for me today. It means so much to me that so many have offered to help me in any way they can. Thank you.

Have I mentioned how Thankful I am for my parents? I found out I am going home in March to visit and its perfect timing since its MARDI GRAS! 





1 comment: